Monday, January 28, 2013
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Growmore’s Seaweed Extract, made from organic sea kelp, is designed to keep your plants glowing with health and growing naturally. Why use a chemical fertilizer when Seaweed Extract is available at Exotic Plants?
- Completely natural liquid fertilizer
- It’s cold water processed to promote plant growth & vigorous root systems.
- Increases crop yield as well as producing larger fruits, vegetables and flowers.
- Creates healthier plants, thereby reducing pest problems.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, food grade quality. Safe to use with children and animals.
- Foliar spray or systemic application
- Increases earthworm population
- Seaweed Extract is an earth friendly product. Please contact us for further information.
- We sell Seaweed Extract in handy home sizes.
Monday, January 14, 2013
The Vriesea Tesselata Nova is a hybrid bromeliad.
Certainly out of this world!
Care is relatively easy.
Be sure it's watered once a week in the leaves not directly in the soil.
It needs bright indirect light.
Fertilizer is not needed but recommended.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
These are Tillandsias or otherwise known as air plants.
They are alive, oceanic like plants that require no soil.
Tillandsias are very easy to care for.
They need good light and a nice drink about once a week.
Either soak them in water for 20 - 30 minutes (weekly) or spritz them with water every few days.
They are a very unique plant that is incredibly versatile.
Enjoy the exotic plant that transforms into an ocean treasure.