There are good reasons why Dracaenas are so popular & it's not just because they're so attractive.
1) Dracaenas are slow growers. There's no need to worry if the plant is going to out-grow its space too soon.
2) They require less water than many other plants. If you travel a lot, a Dracaena may be a good choice for you.
3) These beauties tend to grow upwards rather than wide so they fit in locations where other plants may not.
4) Dracaenas can grow indefinitely. If they become taller than you want, you can cut them back and they'll branch out.
5) Dracaenas with darker green leaves and the popular "corn plant" can tolerate lower light than others.
There are over 40 varieties of Dracaena!
For example, this is a Dracaena Marginata Colorama. If you have a place with bright light, this may be just the plant you're looking for.
Dracaena Marginata Character Trunks have large stumps that are the result of being grown and cut back for years.
Song of India Dracaenas love bright light and look great in contemporary settings.
Dracaena Janet Craig make good, no-fuss house plants.
You may know the variegated Dracaena Massangeana above as a "corn plant."
This bright, beautiful plant is a Lime Light Dracaena.
Dracaena Warneckii is commonly called a "striped Dracaena."
The Dracaena Compacta looks exotic but it is an extremely durable plant if the light is good.
Like what you see? Come in and find the Dracaena that would look great in your space.