Succulents

Succulents

Monday, August 19, 2013

Success Story!


Orchid Workshop Success Story

" The orchid workshop was one of my first plant experiences ever! Having a love for orchids over many years did not guarantee that they'd survive under my care. Poor things didn't stand a chance until that fateful day when I learned everything I needed to know to help my orchids thrive. I can stand proud and declare --- not only are my orchids living well, but they are actually showing signs of flowering stalks! I've never experienced this type of success!
Thank you Kifumi for sharing your vast knowledge and expertise of plants and orchid care." - NI

Remember, our Free orchid workshop is on Saturday, September 7th from 11 am - 12:30pm. Seats are filling! Call to reserve yours before they're gone!


No comments: